Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I'M GOING TO "SPLURGE"

Hey everyone,

Hope you all are doing fan-damn-tastic! I am just busting at the seams with the latest happening
with Wildflower Jewels. 

Wildflower Jewels is going to have an advertisement in Wichita's magazine called SPLURGE,
starting  with the October issue. How exciting is that?! AND my jewels will be displayed on
a model for  one of Lady Grace Boutique's outfits on the fashion page.  I'm brimming with excitement and pride! 

This little small business that me, myself, and I created is GROWING!!! and I JUST CAN'T HIDE
IT, CAUSE I THINK I LIKE IT!!!

Fall is in the air and with the start of a new season, I'm thinking up all kinds of creations for the 2012
Fall/Winter outfits, funky & FABULOUS!

So, if you're around the Wichita area, pick up a copy of SPLURGE--I think you're gonna like what
"Wildflowers" I've grown! 

No comments:

Post a Comment